Saturday, April 14, 2007

An offer you can't refuse

OK, so after saying I was going back to the 5c/10c tables in my previous post, I have been playing for the last 2 days at 10c/20c - (with a cash loss of $11 ....).
However I have good reason , as Ladbrokes have an offer currently giving you a $50 bonus upon reaching 100 player points,in the month. (see their site for details).But the downside for me was that the lowest 'workable' stakes to get this was the 10c/20c tables, for some reason Laddies don't have 5c/10c ??
Anyway I would urge anyone who can to invest the required $50 to earn the free $50, as I've cleared the 100 points in less than 2 days - about 7 Table Hours, so bigger limits would reach it even quicker.
When you've reached it just withdraw et voila a free $50 - (or $39 in my case if you include the losses during actual gameplay !)

Now back to the 5c/10c to perfect my techniques .

No comments: