Sunday, May 01, 2011

April Ends

Not a great month profit wise April - only $109. But on the positives most of that came from Cash games which shows continued improvement in that area, and on top of the cash I've also won my IPad which is a great little tool.
The tourneys were disappointing and my ventures into STT's , albeit very sporadic, again provided a loss.

Good Luck to the Ace of Clubs team who are playing in a team event at Newcastle this weekend, last year was a great success with one of our lads ending up as individual winner and the team finishing 3rd overall. I'm afraid I couldn't make this years and they have had to put in a patched up team to fill out to the full 10, but I'm sure they'll enjoy the weekend again and with a little fortune maybe win some cash between them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a great article