Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Life is a Rollercoaster

So far this month I've been well up on my targets and then tonight I went on tilt in the Pokerstars cash tables and my profits took a big dive.
I was hoping for a $10 per day profit, and was only slightly behind my target until I played like a numpty on the Cash tables - losing $21-00+, which at my levels takes some getting back!
I think I'm going to need to grind out a few days just pulling back a bit at a time - chasing to win it all at once is stupid.
I'm still showing a small profit on the month, but I think I'm going to look at the STT's for the rest of the month as my main source of profit - as opposed to the cash tables.
If I'm playing cash I might just try a different site for the remainder of the month - as my Pokerstars curse continues

No comments: