Sunday, June 24, 2007

Vegas - Day One 16th June

I've finally arrived back from my WSOP Vegas trip,from my Full Tilt freeroll win, so will now 'blog' my time there retrospectively.

DAY 1

Set off about 0600 UK time on 16th June, got to Gatwicq Airport in plenty of time for my 1350 flight.Notice my spelling of Gatwiq - if anyone ever says that you have spelled it incorrectly, and that there is no 'Q' in gatwiq, then they have never tried to fly North West airlines on a Saturday afternoon, because Gatwiq is one big Queue, from Checking In,to Passing through Departures even buying a Big Mac and a Newspaper, its Queue,Queue,Queue.5 hours of queuing later I'm off to the Good ol' US of A
Transfer through Denver is a smooth as anything, and at Las Vegas I can just simply pick up my bag and wander freely into Sin City. However it is now equivalent of 0700 UK Time on 17th June, so after being awake 25hrs I just curl up in my King Size bed, and sleep.

No comments: