Sunday, June 24, 2007

Vegas - Day Two 17th June

I awake about 0600 hrs, after just 4hrs kip - undecided how to spend my next few hours until breakfast, I decide to have a wander around while its quite.
I get down stairs at 0630 and people are still playing the tables from the night before, a loud contingent reside around a 'Craps' table and lots of smaller parties reside around the other games tables. Breakfast is 24hrs here so I have 'Hash Browns,Eggs(Over easy) and Sausage, along with toast - then get back for another couple of hours kip.
I catch a 'Trolley Bus' up to the Rio, to meet up with Brian,and Alan who are another couple of PuntersLounge regulars that have alos won trips to WSOP.
Alan has already been knocked out of 2 of his 3 tourneys and is playing his last one today - while Brian gives me a quick tour of a section of the Strip, before we enter the 2pm $60 tourney at Planet Hollywood. 4+hrs later I bust out 8th of 74, and cash for $127 - a result I'm pleased with.
By this time Alan has busted out of his 3rd tourney, so we end up railing another Full Tilt freeroll winner, Jonathan Woodfield, in his Razz tourney and watching some of the Big Stars playing in the $3k NLHE tourney, that Alan had busted out of earlier.

No comments: