Monday, November 10, 2008

More than just a Pretty Face

I'm liking the new Software on Party Poker at the minute, they gave me $15 to entice me back a while ago, and after losing most of it on the cash tables - I forgot about the $6-50 that was left.
I logged onto the software last month and was presented with a new re-vamped look.

I'm a sucker for a pretty (inter) face and took a liking to the new software, and it seems to have taken a liking to me !!

I've started playing the $6 STT's on there and been doing quite well - I know I'm paying a $1 Rake as opposed to 0.60c elsewhere ! ... But the structure is excellent, as you get 2000 starting chips as opposed to the normal 1500 and I'm able to see a lot of cheap flops early and play a little bit of 'small ball' , plus (so far) the opposition is beatable.

My balance is upto $67 and m STT profit is in the 'Black' for the first time in 2 months.

Also currently doing a cracking 2 for 1 offer on the MTT's - whereby at certain times during the day -and with varying Buy-Ins you can buy into 1 MTT and get to play in another with the same prize fund, for free -starting around 15minutes later.

I finished 52 out of a field of 540 in one earlier, and again congratulations to Party for providing a nice $3k starting stack and slowish structure.

No comments: