Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Listen Carefully I will say theez Only vunce .....

After a good start to the month with a few STT Cashes, and a decent MTT placing I was confident that my 'No Cash' Policy was working. So confident in fact that I thought I'd try a few cash games to celebrate - and bang went all the profit. I just play, and play until I've played long enough to lose everything.
So back to Plan A yesterday, and with the Missus working afters I was able to give it my complete concentration -Result 5 STT's and 3 cashes, one of those could have been better but I didn't realise how long a 90 Man STT takes !!! -So had to leave to pick the missus up from work just after I hit the final table ......
Tonight I had a session of 4 and finished out of the money in all 4, then signed on again later and won 2 unplaced in the other 2 - again a profit (albeit small) on the day.

No comments: