Monday, July 06, 2009

I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one. ... Brian Clough (21 March 1935 – 20 September 2004)

Nice cash tonight in what must be the best value freeroll out there at the minute.

I made the final table in 4th Position, with the Blinds increasing rapidly I managed to nick the blinds once a level to keep my chip stack fairly safe - and let everyone else drop away.
I was shortstacked when down to 3 Players, but decided now was the time to up the aggression, as my stack was still big enough to make a big dent in the others, so with the might 76o I started my assault - slap bang into AA !!
Good night me ......... but £200 better off I'm not going to moan to much.

The title of the thread used to indicate the quality of the Freeroll (not me :) is one of 'Sir' Brians infamous witticisms, more of his excellent quips can be found here 'The Gospel according to Brian'

No comments: