Friday, February 11, 2011

Who Killed Cock Robin ....





Fuckin me ...

First time I've ever asked for a small staking request to play some $5-$10 Value Added tourneys on PP ($80 Total) and I can't win a bloody race. In fact there not even races KK v AK QQ v TT - if it was my all my own money I wouldn't be as bothered, but I feel a sense of expectancy for the stakers.

I've only played 3 of the 12 tourneys so plenty of time to make amends, there was a nice little post this week on Punters Lounge about confidence in Poker, and I'm doing my utmost to go in with a positive mindset and think positively and confidently, but at the moment whenever I get all my chips in and I'm well in front I can't help but get these nagging thoughts pecking away at my brain saying, 'I'm going to get fucked over by the river'.

as I say its only 25% of the way through so I'm going to hope I can reward my stakers faith before the Fat Lady has need for an encore

No comments: