Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hitting the Target

Last night I succeeded in hitting one of my targets for my next Poker Year, by gaining entry to a live poker event. I was already lying in 18th place on the Inside Edge Pokergod tourney - which actually started when 'God' was a lad. Then cemented my place in the top 36 by finishing 24th for another 50pts.

The complete details of the Live Tourney have yet to be given, but a message on the PL Forum from the editor stated that it will be in London on February 4th - which is a Sunday. First prize is entry to the WSOP main event, second and third prizes are trips to Vegas.

Really chuffed to have qualified and will need to visit 'The Middle Club' early in the New Year to hone my live skills !! - I think I'll need to have a talk with (Karl)Jones12345 - who seems to be the most consistent Live Player, I know at the minute.

Then to top it all, after a losing run of 23 and being unplaced in 8 of the last 9 Betfair STT's - I have finally won one !

No comments: