Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Heaven with my Boots on

Played in the Maxim King Of Poker Freeroll tonight on Betfair - 460+ starters, I usually get a little bored with these fields, but tonight I concentrated (mostly), and was pleased with my play.
Think I finished about 40th, when I re-raised my JJ into KK. - I could probably have finished Top 20 if I'd let the blinds eat me away, but I'm not one to go out with a whimper, and would rather go to heaven with my boots on (so to speak)
(I make no apologies for amending the naming of this post to enable me to publish the picture on the left, as a very tenuous tie into the title)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I played in the first King Of Poker freeroll, but I couldnt get my concentration on the job, plus that Betfair software is horrendous! 40th is not bad considering I thought it was a crazy donkament!! I agree with you as well that if you want to win you have to be prepared to 'die', so-to-speak, no point playing just to cash (unless it's a satellite).

ATB

BM