Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Words fail me ...........

What a disastrous week on the STT Challenge, throw in 2 bad cash sessions and it must be one of my worst days/weeks I can remember. Luckily I'm still up over $150 during the month but I'm down $150 this week.
I think my judgement may have gone a little awry during the last few sessions - but the luck I've been handed out is enough to turn a man to drink.
KK v AJ - He calls my Check Raise on a board of T2J and spikes the Ace on the River.
AQ v 53 - Flop comes A53 the Turn and River are Blanks
KK v J9 - Board of QK62 the T on the River gives him a strait.

Its back to Football Manager for the next few weeks !! - I will just my regular weekly games and any Freerolls that may crop up. The STT Challenge is on the back burner for a while.

No comments: